Top 5 Tuesday (12)

Well, here we are again, and it looks like I'm on time for the second week in a row. I must be sick.

1. Wedding weekend in Monroeville. Stefanie Long married Will Starnes this past weekend. It was honestly so good to be home. I hadn't been to Monroeville in months. It felt good to be home with family (all of my sisters and brothers in law were present) and friends.

2. I must admit that I don't really plan for many movies to be in my T5T. However, I just feel like I need to mention this one. If you are in to X-Men, go see the new one, X-Men: First Class. I thoroughly enjoyed this it. I loved X-Men Origins: Wolverine, and I was honestly hesitant about the most recent one. However, I was very pleasantly surprised, and I would go see it again.

3. I am still on Weight Watchers, and it is going very well. I had a little set back this weekend, but only because wedding cake was involved. However, I have bounced back, and am doing great.

4. I got to babysit the twins this morning. The were fantastic. Here's a preview...


5. And this one will be a countdown special...10 days until I finally get to go to the beach. And 24 days until the last Harry Potter. Although, this website has lead me to believe the movie on July 15th won't be the last we see of Harry Potter.

Comments

Popular Posts