Top 5 Tuesdays (9)

Well, apparently it is Wednesday. Since Monday was a holiday, can we just all pretend that it's Tuesday and not Wednesday? Great. And no worries, tomorrow is still Thursday.

1. Grace and Tommy were here this past weekend, and we got to hang out like we used to. Which was fantastic. I miss them everyday. And I'm pretty excited I get to see them again this coming weekend.

2. Jenilee Foukal is living with me for a couple of days until her house is ready to move in. While I have enjoyed having a place to myself, it's nice to have someone there. Especially someone like Jenilee.

3. As you all know, this past weekend was Memorial Day Weekend. The Lighthouse was closed from Friday to Monday because our gym floor got a huge scratch on it when our new fitness equipment was being delivered. This was my first weekend off since beginning of March. And I'm going to be honest, I did absolutely nothing all weekend. If I ranked T5T, this would be number one. It was so peaceful not even having to think about work, much less be at work. It was much appreciated, and needless to say, Tuesday was a tough day.

4. Ashlee Norris is getting married this weekend. Knowning she's wanted to get married since I met her in the 10th grade makes this weekend that much sweeter. I am very happy for her and Joah, and I pray they have a long, happy marriage.

5. I am currently reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett. It's a really good book. It started off kind of slow for me, but it has turned into something I don't want to put down. Part of me wishes I could experience that time (the 60's), but the other part of me is glad I never had to.

Hopefully I'll be starting The Hunger Games next. Has anybody read it? What did you think?

My apologies to my avid readers (all 5 of you...and all 5 being family) for posting T5T on Wednesday. I need to set an alarm for around 10PM on Monday night just as a reminder. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts