I'm tired, but...

I work a lot. More than I ever thought I would. Due to work, I have gotten into a comfortable routine. Wake up, eat lunch, go to work, come home, eat dinner, go to sleep. I get Fridays off, but I'm so tired I usually just sleep.  Most people from the outside looking in probably think I don't do that much. I do have a lot of down time at work, but then there are days like Saturday that I spend 2.5 hours helping with a birthday party at The Lighthouse and then spend 4.5 hours in the sun helping with soccer.

But every time I get tired and I don't want to work or do anything, I remember how much I am blessed to have a job that pays the bills. That I have a job I enjoy. And that I really, honestly, enjoy the people I work with. I enjoy helping people, and that is a lot of what we do at my job.

I'm attending a seminar/workshop "event" this weekend in Indianapolis. It's all about sports ministry. Something I never saw myself doing, but so glad that I'm doing it. My mom is going with me, which is exciting because due to "baby fever" and other happenings in my family, we haven't gotten to hang out much. I'm excited to spend some time with her.

God is good all the time. All the time God is good. There really is no other way to say it. He will provide. He knows when I need rest, and when I can keep pushing. And even though I feel like I've been doing nothing but work the past month or so, I know I can keep pushing. As long as God allows it, I will keep pushing.

Comments

  1. Sara, sports ministry sounds like it's right up your alley!! I'm glad to see you've got such a great (and FUN) job!! :) It sounds like something I would do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, I just wanted to say: Keep letting God lead you. He will not let you fail.

    Regards,
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Natalie! I sure do miss the freedoms of college, but the work/real world has turned out to be not so bad. Especially when I'm doing something I enjoy. I sure do hope you find something you love. By stalking you on FB, you look pretty happy :)

    Thank you, Jon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts