Top 5 Tuesday (Wednesday)

It was brought to my attention that it's Wednesday. And even though I posted something last night, it was not a Top 5 Tuesday post. So, my apologies to all 5 of my readers.

Here we go...

1. Just so everyone knows, as long as Upward soccer is going on, a shower will always be in my Top 5. After a long day working at The Lighthouse (including a birthday party) and then 4.5 hours in the sun, a shower can change your life. It changes mine every Saturday afternoon around 5:30.

2. I get to go to Indianapolis tomorrow. My mom and I fly out of Birmingham at 6AM. And while waking up at 4AM is not going to be in the Top 5, I think Indianapolis well definitely make the cut next week. A little scenery change will do me some good.

3. I love accidentally finding good music. I have no idea how I found noisetrade.com. Like I literally can't tell you how or when I found it. All you do is go to noisetrade.com and trade your email for free songs. The only emails they send you are the ones with your free songs. No junk. I just downloaded a few songs from Ben Rector and I love them. It really is awesome site.

4. Sunday was a beautiful day. I had to go to some Sunday school classes at VHUMC to announce our Lighthouse 5k/Fun run around 9:45 and after that I came home and ate some breakfast and lounged around. Then I went to see my grandmother for a little while. And then I went into work at 3:30 and stayed until 4:30. I left work and went to see Soul Surfer. Very good movie. Movies have a tendency to make me forget the real world. I don't think about work, or what I really should be doing (like cleaning my house, doing laundry, etc.). It's an escape, and I love it.

5. I get to spend 4th of July with my family. I was able to work it out with my boss, and I'll be in Destin with my parents and sister (Mary Alice....Anna will be expecting Baby #3 in a week or so) for that first weekend in July. Just knowing that allows me to take in a deep breath and look forward to some down time.

So sorry for my late post. Hopefully Top 5 Tuesday will not turn into Top 5 Wednesday. Just don't have the same ring to it.

Comments

  1. Noisetrade rules ... been using it for a while ... love it .. and it was started by Derek Webb ... pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I didn't know that. That is cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts