Top 5 Tuesday

Good morning. Let me just say it is going to be somewhat of a challenge to write a "Top 5" when I'm as sick as I am. However...well, I'll save the for "Top 5".

1. I didn't get sick until after my trip. Enough said.

2. My trip was fantastic. And while the trip was supposed to be for my professional benefit, it benefited me more on a personal level. I met a lot of people, and just had a great time. I hope I'm able to go again next year.

3. My mom accompanied me on the trip. Even though I was gone for most of the day, and was ready to pass out by the time we got done, we got some good hang out time. I sure do love her, and I'm so blessed I'm able to call her my mom.

4. Traveling by plane was wasn't too bad. I've never been too excited about being on a plane. The last time I flew on a plane was probably 10th grade. Pretty sure it wasn't my favorite then either. Our only bad experience was when we landed in Chicago. It was only a 36 minute flight from Indianapolis to Chicago and they never announced the we were about to land. It was cloudy and little rainy. And all of a sudden, we landed. We kind of slammed on breaks as well. Not my favorite memory. But we survived, so all is good.

5. I'm just going to share a funny story for #5. So, yesterday I had a fever, sore throat, couldn't breathe and just really felt out of it. I was laying in my bed and realized I wanted some water. I walked into the kitchen and went to the microwave. And for a brief second, I couldn't figure out why my water wasn't in the microwave. I finally let out a big laugh and found my water in the fridge.

I'm still sick today, but I don't think I have any fever. So, yay for that. I don't know why, but this didn't feel like my best "Top 5". Hopefully, next weeks will be better.

Comments

Popular Posts